- 1 Where can I go for free in Toronto?
- 2 Is Toronto expensive?
- 3 Is Toronto a safe city?
- 4 What city is Toronto comparable to?
- 5 Is Toronto a boring city?
- 6 Should I go to Toronto or Montreal?
- 7 How many days do I need to visit Toronto?
- 8 Is it safe to walk in downtown Toronto?
- 9 How much does it cost to see Niagara Falls?
- 10 What is there to do in Toronto early morning?
- 11 Where can I take a girl in Toronto?
- 12 What do couples do to have fun?
- 13 Is Toronto Romantic?
- 14 Do you need a car in Toronto?
- 15 Are things cheaper in Toronto?
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. 20,377. Aquariums.
- Toronto Island Park. 8,464. Islands • Parks.
- CN Tower. 25,047.
- St. Lawrence Market.
- Royal Ontario Museum. 8,298.
- Hockey Hall of Fame. 4,060.
- Art Gallery of Ontario. 4,273.
- Distillery Historic District. 8,205.
Additionally, what is Toronto best known for? Toronto is known for its multiculturalism, sports, and unique landmarks, such as the CN Tower. This bustling city features various cuisines, architectural mixtures, and a long history. Toronto is also home to one of the world’s largest film festivals, the Toronto International Film Festival.
In this regard, is Toronto worth visiting? Is Toronto worth visiting? That answer is a huge YES! As one of the biggest cities in North America (bigger than every US city besides New York and LA), Toronto has plenty to offer visitors checking out Ontario. … Toronto tourism is always booming – especially in the warm summer months but even in the dead of winter!
People ask also, how can I spend a day in Toronto?
- Start your day at Union Station.
- Have breakfast at St. Lawrence Market.
- Explore the Distillery District.
- Live on The Edge on CN Tower.
- Have lunch in Kensington Market.
- Check out Queen Street West.
- Shop at Eaton Centre and Bloor Street.
- Watch the sunset at the Harbourfront.
Also the question is, what can I do with my girlfriend in Toronto?
- Morning Bike Tour of Toronto Islands.
- Walk back in time in Casa Loma.
- Have a picnic in Trinity Bellwoods Park.
- Buy something sweet at SOMA Chocolatemaker.
- Watch the sunset from CN Tower.
- Twilight helicopter flight for 2.
- Chester Hill Lookout.
- Toronto Harbour dinner cruise.
Where can I go for free in Toronto?
- Art Gallery of Ontario. A staple of Toronto’s cultural experience is the Art Gallery of Ontario, known as the AGO.
- Aga Khan Museum.
- Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Redpath Sugar Museum.
- Ryerson Image Centre.
- Harbourfront Centre.
- Distillery District.
Is Toronto expensive?
While the cost of living has gone up this year, Toronto is still ranked rather low on the list of the 209 most expensive cities in the world. The results of Mercer’s 2021 Cost of Living Survey are in and Toronto has jumped from 115th last year to 98th this year.
Is Toronto a safe city?
The general crime rate in Toronto is very low and the city has a reputation as one of the safest major cities in North America so it is very welcoming for women travelers.
What city is Toronto comparable to?
Toronto’s obvious comparable in the U.S. is Chicago, as other have mentioned. But since the 1980’s, Toronto and Chicago have diverged from one another, and Toronto is becoming more similar to New York City.
Is Toronto a boring city?
Toronto’s dullness is what makes it exciting – a tricky point to grasp. … The “steady hand” is the Toronto ideal, and Toronto’s steadiness is why people flock here – and all the people flocking here are making it exciting. That’s why Toronto is the most fascinating totally boring city in the world.
Should I go to Toronto or Montreal?
Montreal is a French speaking town with European architecture and more affordable prices for food and entertainment while Toronto has more modern amenities such as malls to shop in, skyscrapers that seem like they are touching the sky, bright lights at night that give it an exciting atmosphere, higher prices for food, …
How many days do I need to visit Toronto?
Toronto is a massive city so as a bare minimum I recommend spending 2 days in Toronto. However it time allows plan to spend 3 days in Toronto or even 4 to do more than just scratch the surface.
Is it safe to walk in downtown Toronto?
The downtown core of Toronto is pretty safe during normal times, especially because it’s typically populated with people commuting and cars stuck in traffic on the streets. … Obviously you’ll want to avoid dark and isolated areas, but it’s generally safe to walk in downtown Toronto at night, even for women.
How much does it cost to see Niagara Falls?
It’s always free to walk into Niagara Falls State Park to see the Falls, and it’s open 365 days a year! What many people are happy to discover, however, is that along with this majestic natural wonder, the Niagara Falls tours and activities that you can enjoy inside the park provide hours of added fun!
What is there to do in Toronto early morning?
- Royal Ontario Museum.
- Art Gallery of Ontario.
- The Bata Shoe Museum.
- Casa Loma.
- The “Toronto Sign” at Nathan Phillips Square.
Where can I take a girl in Toronto?
- 1 Rage out together at Battle Sports.
- 2 Feel the heat at a Turkish day spa.
- 3 Have a romantic picnic at High Park.
- 4 Get hot and sweaty at the Scarborough Bluffs.
- 5 Serenade each other at Bar + Karaoke.
- 6 Have a fairytale romance at 100-year-old Castle Loma.
What do couples do to have fun?
- Plan and carry out a scavenger hunt or treasure hunt for your partner.
- Go tubing, kayaking, or canoeing together.
- Go fruit picking together.
- Enjoy a candlelight dinner together at your home or apartment.
- Go for a bike ride together.
- Go bowling together.
- Attend a local festival together.
Is Toronto Romantic?
Toronto isn’t widely known as a capital of romance, but there are some great places to visit with your loved one. The city has some particularly beautiful places, from historical districts to parks and, of course, the downtown skyline, which glitters with lights in the evenings.
Do you need a car in Toronto?
You do not need a car in the city. Public transit is easy and efficient and goes most places you’d likely want to visit. Traffic can be heavy and frustrating to drive in, parking is expensive, and there is quite a bit of construction going on in the downtown core.
Are things cheaper in Toronto?
Toronto is home to a host of free and truly cheap activities, ranging from noshing on classic Canadian sandwiches to catching rays on one of the city’s many beaches. … All activities here cost less than 10 Canadian dollars ($7.50) or not even a dime.