- 1 What is an 09 number in France?
- 2 What telephone code is 020?
- 3 Which country starts with +44?
- 4 Which country code is 021?
- 5 What is dialing code for France from UK?
- 6 How do I get a French phone number?
- 7 How do I call France from my cell phone?
- 8 Which country uses the code +91?
- 9 Which country code is +63?
- 10 Which country code is +81?
- 11 What is a +1 phone number?
Dial 33, the country code for France. 3. Dial 1, the area code for Paris.
People ask also, how do I dial Paris from UK?
- Type 00 into your phone – this is the UK exit code. From a mobile phone, you can simply type “+”.
- Next, add 33 – this is the code specific to France.
- End by typing the last 9 digits of the French phone number you are contacting, skipping the first digit which will be a zero.
Considering this, how do I call Paris from the US?
- Dial 011, the exit code.
- Dial 33, the country code for France.
- Dial 1, the area code for Paris.
- Dial 66-66-66-66, the phone number.
Also the question is, which country uses +32? Belgium Country Code 32 – Worldometer.
Likewise, how are French phone numbers written? Dial the international code 00 followed by 33 for France, then the number without the first 0. Example for a Paris number: 00 33 1 40 00 00 00.
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call France free – anytime, any day.
- Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 0033 + the local number.
What is an 09 number in France?
Numbers starting with 09 indicate VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) numbers, and are not geographically assigned.
What telephone code is 020?
About the 020 London Area Code The 020 area code is like any other district prefix. These three digits signify the operator’s location in London. As shown in the above image, the 020 code serves both inner and outer London.
Which country starts with +44?
United Kingdom Country Code 44 – Worldometer.
Which country code is 021?
NWD (area) codes for common cities are: 021 xxxxxxxx: Karachi.
What is dialing code for France from UK?
To call a telephone number in France from the UK: Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones). Dial the country code for France – 33.
How do I get a French phone number?
Get Your Virtual Phone Number In France. With CallHippo, you can buy a France virtual phone number in less than 3 minutes from anywhere in the world. When you make outgoing calls, this number will be displayed to your customers and you can easily receive incoming calls via any internet-enabled device or through our app …
How do I call France from my cell phone?
Start by dialling 011, which is the US exit code. From a cellphone, you can dial “+” instead. Then add 33, which is the country code for France. Finally, type in the French phone number you want to join, omitting the 0 at the beginning (you should have 9 digits to dial).
Which country uses the code +91?
Country phone codes +91 is the assigned country calling code to India by the International Communication Union. All of the country’s telephone numbers are also designated under the National Number Plan of 2003 created by the Department of Telecommunications of the Indian government.
Which country code is +63?
Philippines Country Code 63 – Worldometer.
Which country code is +81?
Japan Country Code 81 – Worldometer.
What is a +1 phone number?
+1 – United States, including United States territories: +1 340 – United States Virgin Islands.