- 1 How can I solve MTN network problem?
- 2 How do I activate 4G LTE on MTN?
- 3 Why is my MTN SIM not working?
- 4 Are the Whatsapp servers down?
- 5 Is Youtube up or down?
- 6 Why is Facebook not working on my Android phone?
- 7 Why is signal not working?
- 8 What network is my phone on?
- 9 How do I get my mobile network back?
- 10 How do I reset my MTN SIM?
- 11 Does MTN have 4G network?
- 12 How can I convert my MTN 3G SIM to 4G?
Restart your device. Open your Settings app and tap Network & internet or Connections. Depending on your device, these options may be different. Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check if there’s a difference. If not, turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on and check again.
Considering this, how can I make my MTN Internet faster? APN Settings to make MTN Internet faster Go to your network settings, select the MTN APN configuration settings and carry out the following on it: Delete the number in the Proxy field. Delete the number in the Proxy Port field. Save the APN setting.
Also, is Facebook currently down? Facebook.com is UP and reachable by us. The above graph displays service status activity for Facebook.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Moreover, why does my phone say no service? One of the reasons a Samsung or Android device may show “No Service” is because it’s connected to a disabled cellular radio signal. … Once the test ends, navigate to the bottom of the menu and check the radio data. It should be enabled.
Furthermore, why network is not working in my phone? To do this, go to settings and tap on “Wireless Networks” or “Connections.” From there, switch on Airplane mode and turn off your phone. Wait for half a minute and then turn your mobile phone back on. Go to the same settings section and turn off Airplane mode. After that, check if your mobile data is working again.
How can I solve MTN network problem?
- Tap Settings.
- Select More Network.
- Choose Mobile Network or Cellular Network.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Go to MTN WEB/GPRS.
- Tap on Proxy and delete the numbers in the field Proxy ID (10.199.212.2)
- Tap Port and delete the numbers in the field (8080) > Save.
How do I activate 4G LTE on MTN?
- Step 1: Go to ‘settings’ on your phone.
- Step 2: Click ‘network & internet’
- Step 3: Click ‘mobile network’
- Step 4: Click on Preferred network type & select 4G network.
Why is my MTN SIM not working?
Switch off your phone, remove the SIM card, then wait for about two minutes and then put the SIM card back in. Turn your phone back on and allow it to reboot. If this does not work, then; … If this is the case, you need to get it unlocked before the device will recognize your new SIM card.
Are the Whatsapp servers down?
Whatsapp.com is UP and reachable by us. The above graph displays service status activity for Whatsapp.com over the last 10 automatic checks.
Is Youtube up or down?
Youtube.com is UP and reachable by us. The above graph displays service status activity for Youtube.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Why is Facebook not working on my Android phone?
Check for app updates If problems persist, you want to make sure you’re running the latest version of the app. Head over to the Google Play Store (or any app store you use) and check for any available updates. Get the latest version and check if Facebook is working.
Why is signal not working?
If you are using Signal on Android, go to Settings > Apps and Notifications > Select Signal > Storage and cache. Clear cache and see if the app is working fine. If not, go back to the app settings and clear the storage which will reset the app. If both options don’t help, try reinstalling the app.
What network is my phone on?
On the home screen, tap Apps > Settings. Under Network Connections, tap Wi-Fi; then tap the connected Wi-Fi network. Check the Signal strength.
How do I get my mobile network back?
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”
How do I reset my MTN SIM?
Restore with hard reset or Recovery mode MTN TBW5982C3 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds in your MTN TBW5982C3. In some devices according to the Android version the combination can be the power key and the volume key up. 3- When the MTN logo is displayed, release the buttons.
Does MTN have 4G network?
4G LTE (Long Term Evolution) stands for the 4th generation of telecommunications technology that delivers very high data speeds. With 4G+, MTN has the capability of delivering speeds of up to 200 Mbps. …
How can I convert my MTN 3G SIM to 4G?
- Back up your contacts.
- Visit any MTN Service Centre nearest to you with a valid National ID.
- Request for a SIM upgrade.
- Submit your old SIM.
- Fill out the form given to you.
- You will be issued a new 4G enabled SIM.
- Insert the new SIM in your phone, restart and enjoy.