- 1 How can I have fun in Toronto?
- 2 Where do you stop on the way Tobermory?
- 3 Is it easy to drive from Toronto to Niagara Falls?
- 4 Where can I go for a weekend in Ontario?
- 5 How do you spend a long weekend?
- 6 Where should I go on a road trip in Ontario?
- 7 How do you spend Labor Day weekend?
- 8 What can we do on Labour day?
- 9 What is Labour Day weekend in Canada?
- 10 Is it safe to walk in downtown Toronto?
- 11 What is there to do in downtown Toronto for free?
- 12 How many days you need in Toronto?
- 13 What foods is Toronto known for?
- 14 What can two people do in Toronto?
- 15 What do locals do in Toronto?
- 1.) EdgeWalk at the CN Tower.
- 2.) Head to the patio at Bar Reyna.
- 3.) Go for dessert at the Dessert Kitchen.
- 4.) Meditate in a salt cave.
- 5.) Grab lunch at Chubby’s Jamaican Kitchen.
- 6.) Explore the Distillery District.
- 7.) Explore a festival or event.
- 8.) Go for dinner at KIIN.
Furthermore, what is there to do in Ontario in May?
- Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls.
- Toronto’s CN Tower. Toronto‘s CN Tower.
- Parliament Hill in Ottawa. Parliament Hill in Ottawa.
- Ontario’s Provincial and National Parks.
- Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- Canada’s Wonderland.
- National Gallery of Canada.
- Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
Beside above, what is there to do in Ontario on the long weekend?
- Wine Country. Taste and tour.
- London. Meet the new Hamilton.
- Toronto. Muskoka and chill.
- Prince Edward County. Foodie tour.
- Ottawa. Get into nature.
- Thunder Bay. Outdoor central.
Best answer for this question, what is there to do on Labor Day in Toronto?
- Hot and Spicy Food Fest @ Harbourfront Centre // 235 Queens Quay W.
- Fan Expo Day 2 @ Metro Toronto Convention Centre // 255 Front St.
- Le Burger Week Toronto // Various Locations.
- Saudin @ The Mod Club // 722 College St.
Moreover, how do I spend a day in downtown Toronto?
- Start your day at Union Station.
- Have breakfast at St. Lawrence Market.
- Explore the Distillery District.
- Live on The Edge on CN Tower.
- Have lunch in Kensington Market.
- Check out Queen Street West.
- Shop at Eaton Centre and Bloor Street.
- Watch the sunset at the Harbourfront.
How can I have fun in Toronto?
- Walk through the Distillery District.
- Wander around the Toronto Islands.
- Take photos at Graffiti Alley.
- Go food tasting at St. Lawrence Market.
- Visit Ripley’s Aquarium.
- Do the EdgeWalk at the CN Tower.
- Stroll around Allan Gardens.
- Check out art at the Art Gallery of Ontario.
Where do you stop on the way Tobermory?
- Terra Nova Public House Restaurant and Pub.
- Spirit Rock Conservation Area.
- Greig’s Caves.
- Rachel’s Bakery & Fifties Diner.
- Fathom Five National Marine Park.
- Leeside Restaurant & Patio Bar.
- Shipwreck Lee’s of Tobermory.
Is it easy to drive from Toronto to Niagara Falls?
If you have your own car, or if you decide to rent one, driving is the quickest way to get from downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls. Without traffic, the trip should only take you about 90 minutes. … Follow signs for Niagara Falls until you can take Exit ON-420, which will bring you into town.
Where can I go for a weekend in Ontario?
- Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls.
- Ottawa. Skating on the canal in Ottawa.
- Prince Edward County. Sandbanks Provincial Park in Prince Edward County.
- Blue Mountain.
- Huntsville & Algonquin Provincial Park.
How do you spend a long weekend?
- Enjoy a staycation.
- Tackle a big project.
- Host a group gathering.
- Take a digital detox.
- Volunteer for a worthy cause.
- Catch up on sleep.
- Plan your next vacation.
- Go dancing.
Where should I go on a road trip in Ontario?
- Thousand Islands.
- Point Pelee.
- Hamilton Waterfalls.
- The Canadian Automotive Museum.
- Prince Edward County.
How do you spend Labor Day weekend?
This holiday weekend offers an opportunity for families to get out and enjoy activities together. Popular things to do over the Labor Day weekend include camping, visiting a theme park, going to the beach, or visiting a fair or a festival.
What can we do on Labour day?
Labor Day is still celebrated in cities and towns across the United States with parades, picnics, barbecues, fireworks displays and other public gatherings. For many Americans, particularly children and young adults, it represents the end of the summer and the start of the back-to-school season.
What is Labour Day weekend in Canada?
Labour Day in Canada is celebrated on the first Monday of September and it is a federal statutory holiday. It is also observed in the United States on the same day.
Is it safe to walk in downtown Toronto?
The downtown core of Toronto is pretty safe during normal times, especially because it’s typically populated with people commuting and cars stuck in traffic on the streets. … Obviously you’ll want to avoid dark and isolated areas, but it’s generally safe to walk in downtown Toronto at night, even for women.
What is there to do in downtown Toronto for free?
- Art Gallery of Ontario. A staple of Toronto’s cultural experience is the Art Gallery of Ontario, known as the AGO.
- Aga Khan Museum.
- Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Redpath Sugar Museum.
- Ryerson Image Centre.
- Harbourfront Centre.
- Distillery District.
How many days you need in Toronto?
I would suggest 2 days in each city. 2 days in Toronto and Montreal is not nearly enough time to experience what they have to offer, especially for someone coming from overseas. You could easily spend a week in any and all of these locations. We generally recommend a minimum of 4 days each for Toronto and Montreal.
What foods is Toronto known for?
Toronto is known for it’s street meat, the hot dog and sausage, but attempts to broaden the availability of different foods on the street have largely failed due to bureaucratic bungling….
What can two people do in Toronto?
- Royal Ontario Museum. Javen / Shutterstock.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. ValeStock / Shutterstock.
- The Art Gallery of Ontario. V.
- CN Tower. Javen / Shutterstock.
- Niagara Falls. Facto Photo / Shutterstock.
- Toronto Botanical Garden. vvita / Shutterstock.
- Casa Loma.
- The Second City Toronto.
What do locals do in Toronto?
- Harbourfront. Scenic walk by Lake Ontario.
- Aga Khan Museum. Exceptional Display of Islamic Arts.
- CN Tower. Tourist trap but …
- Graffiti Alley. Rush Lane- T.O.’s Street Art Mecca.
- Ward’s Island Neighbourhood. A remote neighbourhood.
- The Beaches Boardwalk.
- Trinity Bellwoods Park.