- 1 How many days is enough in Toronto?
- 2 What should I do on the weekend?
- 3 How can I spend a day in Toronto?
- 4 What can I do with my girlfriend in Toronto?
- 5 Why is Toronto called the six?
- 6 Where can I go for free in Toronto?
- 7 What do locals do in Toronto?
- 8 Is graffiti alley in Toronto safe?
- 9 Where can I go this weekend in Ontario?
- 10 What is there to do in Ontario this weekend?
- 11 Is Toronto a safe city?
- 12 What is Toronto best known for?
- 13 Should I go to Toronto or Montreal?
- 14 Is Toronto expensive?
- 15 How much spending money will I need for a week in Toronto?
- 1.) EdgeWalk at the CN Tower.
- 2.) Head to the patio at Bar Reyna.
- 3.) Go for dessert at the Dessert Kitchen.
- 4.) Meditate in a salt cave.
- 5.) Grab lunch at Chubby’s Jamaican Kitchen.
- 6.) Explore the Distillery District.
- 7.) Explore a festival or event.
- 8.) Go for dinner at KIIN.
Likewise, how can I spend 2 days in Toronto?
- Morning: St Lawrence Market & Distillery District.
- Afternoon: Walk the Neighborhoods.
- Evening: Food Adventures.
- Morning: Graffiti Alley and Downtown.
- Afternoon: Kensington Market.
- Evening: Sunset Views & Cocktail Adventures.
In this regard, what is there to do in Toronto right now?
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. 20,379. Aquariums.
- Toronto Island Park. 8,464. Islands • Parks.
- CN Tower. 25,048.
- St. Lawrence Market.
- Royal Ontario Museum. 8,298.
- Hockey Hall of Fame. 4,060.
- Art Gallery of Ontario. 4,273.
- Distillery Historic District. 8,205.
Also know, how can I have fun in Toronto?
- Walk through the Distillery District.
- Wander around the Toronto Islands.
- Take photos at Graffiti Alley.
- Go food tasting at St. Lawrence Market.
- Visit Ripley’s Aquarium.
- Do the EdgeWalk at the CN Tower.
- Stroll around Allan Gardens.
- Check out art at the Art Gallery of Ontario.
Amazingly, where can I go on a Sunday in Toronto?
- Kensington Market. 272. Farmers’ Market.
- Tilt Arcade Bar. Arcades. Bars.
- Museum of Illusions. Museums. St.
- The Distillery District. 212. Local Flavour.
- Graffiti Alley. Public Art.
- Vegetarian Food Festival. Festivals.
- The Second City – Toronto. 200.
- Toronto’s Festival of Beer. Festivals.
Is Toronto worth visiting? That answer is a huge YES! As one of the biggest cities in North America (bigger than every US city besides New York and LA), Toronto has plenty to offer visitors checking out Ontario. … Toronto tourism is always booming – especially in the warm summer months but even in the dead of winter!
How many days is enough in Toronto?
Toronto is a massive city so as a bare minimum I recommend spending 2 days in Toronto. However it time allows plan to spend 3 days in Toronto or even 4 to do more than just scratch the surface.
What should I do on the weekend?
- Make time for family and friends. This is especially important for those who don’t spend much time with their loved ones during the week.
- Pursue a passion.
- Avoid chores.
How can I spend a day in Toronto?
- Start your day at Union Station.
- Have breakfast at St. Lawrence Market.
- Explore the Distillery District.
- Live on The Edge on CN Tower.
- Have lunch in Kensington Market.
- Check out Queen Street West.
- Shop at Eaton Centre and Bloor Street.
- Watch the sunset at the Harbourfront.
What can I do with my girlfriend in Toronto?
- Morning Bike Tour of Toronto Islands.
- Walk back in time in Casa Loma.
- Have a picnic in Trinity Bellwoods Park.
- Buy something sweet at SOMA Chocolatemaker.
- Watch the sunset from CN Tower.
- Twilight helicopter flight for 2.
- Chester Hill Lookout.
- Toronto Harbour dinner cruise.
Why is Toronto called the six?
While the meaning of the term was initially unclear, Drake clarified in a 2016 interview by Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show that it derived from the shared digits of the 416 and 647 telephone area codes and the six municipalities that amalgamated into the current Toronto city proper in 1998.
Where can I go for free in Toronto?
- Art Gallery of Ontario. A staple of Toronto’s cultural experience is the Art Gallery of Ontario, known as the AGO.
- Aga Khan Museum.
- Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Redpath Sugar Museum.
- Ryerson Image Centre.
- Harbourfront Centre.
- Distillery District.
What do locals do in Toronto?
- Harbourfront. Scenic walk by Lake Ontario.
- The Beaches Boardwalk. Boardwalk on Lake Ontario.
- CN Tower. Tourist trap but …
- Trinity Bellwoods Park. The Park Where the Party is at!
- Ward’s Island Neighbourhood. A remote neighbourhood.
- Aga Khan Museum.
- Graffiti Alley.
Is graffiti alley in Toronto safe?
The place has a bit of a sketchy vibe but the presence of other visitors will make one feel relatively safe. The narrow alley has sections with potholes and dirty puddles so be sure to watch your step as you navigate the area. Garbage bins are not the ultimate eyesore here but overflowing trash and scattered litter.
Where can I go this weekend in Ontario?
- Wine Country. Taste and tour.
- London. Meet the new Hamilton.
- Toronto. Muskoka and chill.
- Prince Edward County. Foodie tour.
- Ottawa. Get into nature.
- Thunder Bay. Outdoor central.
What is there to do in Ontario this weekend?
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. 20,379. Aquariums.
- Niagara Falls Canada. 31,537. Points of Interest & Landmarks • Waterfalls.
- Parliament Hill and Buildings. 9,529.
- Toronto Island Park. 8,464.
- Lake Ontario. 792.
- Peller Estates Winery. 2,841.
- Port Credit. 956.
- Dundurn Castle. 682.
Is Toronto a safe city?
The general crime rate in Toronto is very low and the city has a reputation as one of the safest major cities in North America so it is very welcoming for women travelers.
What is Toronto best known for?
Toronto is known for its multiculturalism, sports, and unique landmarks, such as the CN Tower. This bustling city features various cuisines, architectural mixtures, and a long history. Toronto is also home to one of the world’s largest film festivals, the Toronto International Film Festival.
Should I go to Toronto or Montreal?
Montreal is a French speaking town with European architecture and more affordable prices for food and entertainment while Toronto has more modern amenities such as malls to shop in, skyscrapers that seem like they are touching the sky, bright lights at night that give it an exciting atmosphere, higher prices for food, …
Is Toronto expensive?
While the cost of living has gone up this year, Toronto is still ranked rather low on the list of the 209 most expensive cities in the world. The results of Mercer’s 2021 Cost of Living Survey are in and Toronto has jumped from 115th last year to 98th this year.
How much spending money will I need for a week in Toronto?
So, a trip to Toronto for two people for one week costs on average CA$3,148 ($2,507). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Toronto for one week usually costs around CA$1,574 for one person.