- 1 What is the best neighborhood to live in Toronto?
- 2 Is Yonge and Finch safe?
- 3 Is Liberty Village Toronto safe?
- 4 Is Jane and Lawrence a bad area?
- 5 What should I avoid in Toronto?
- 6 What are the bad areas of Toronto?
- 7 Is Jane and Finch safe?
- 8 Is the junction area in Toronto safe?
- 9 How many neighbourhoods are in Toronto?
- 10 Why is it called the junction Toronto?
- 11 Where do millionaires live in Toronto?
- 12 What is the prettiest street in Toronto?
How would you rate the amount of crime in Swansea? Excellent. There is virtually no crime in this area.
Also know, is Swansea Toronto a nice place to live? As far as we’re concerned, there’s no better place to put down roots than Swansea—one of Toronto’s most unique residential neighbourhoods. Though it’s located in the lively west end, this beautiful area has all of the charm and friendliness of a small town.
In this regard, is bendale a safe area? There is virtually no crime in this area.
Also, is Scarborough Toronto safe? Having lived in Scarborough for long, I would say Scarborough is quite a nice place to live, and pretty safe. I won’t say the whole suburb is safe. Read Crime Maps | CBC Toronto for more about crime rates. As you can see, as a whole Scarborough North is pretty safer, while the southern part is slightly more dangerous.
As many you asked, is Junction Triangle safe? Do you feel safe walking alone at night in Junction Triangle? Extremely safe. Night or day, it’s a very safe place.
- Davisville Village and Mount Pleasant.
- Rosedale/Summerhill/Moore Park.
- Queens Quay & Spadina/Cityplace.
- Downtown Core.
- Fashion District/Entertainment District.
What is the best neighborhood to live in Toronto?
- Kensington Market. This multicultural area is one of the oldest and most famous neighborhoods in the city.
- Davisville Village/St. Clair.
- West Queen West.
- East Chinatown.
- The Junction.
Is Yonge and Finch safe?
Yonge and Finch has always felt incredibly safe, from 3 in the afternoon to 3 in the morning. It has all the space and comforts of the suburbs, but the hustle, bustle and jam-packedness of downtown is just a quick and convenient subway ride away.
Is Liberty Village Toronto safe?
Do you feel safe walking alone at night in Liberty Village? Extremely safe. Night or day, it’s a very safe place.
Is Jane and Lawrence a bad area?
Some known dangerous areas of Toronto are Jane and Finch in North York, Lawrence and Morningside in Scarborough, (anywhere close to there including Denni Crest), Kingston and Galloway st, Scarborough, ( stay off Galloway).
What should I avoid in Toronto?
Toronto is overall a safe city, especially considering its size, but you may want to avoid the following areas: Jane & Finch area, St. Jamestown, Regent Park & Moss Park, Cabbagetown (after dark), Kipling & Albion area, Neilson & Finch, and the Malvern area.
What are the bad areas of Toronto?
- Parma Court. Population 3,202. 54 %
- Crescent Town. Population 15,086. 46 %
- Flemingdon Park. Population 24,308. 46 %
- Main Square. Population 2,313. 45 %
- Scarborough City Centre. Population 16,767.
- Parkway Forest. Population 14,351.
- Thorncliffe Park. Population 22,778.
- Hillside. Population 184.
Is Jane and Finch safe?
Jane/Finch is a poorer neighborhood in Toronto. Like most impoverished neighborhoods, it typically has an elevated crime rate. Like Scarborough, Jane/Finch has gotten a reputation as an unsafe part of Toronto.
Is the junction area in Toronto safe?
The Junction is a Toronto neighbourhood that was formerly an independent city known as West Toronto. Clair and north of the railway tracks, between Runnymede Road and Keele Street, there is an average of 6.6 crimes against people per 1,000 people living and working in the area. …
How many neighbourhoods are in Toronto?
Select Neighbourhood Profiles The map below shows the City of Toronto’s 140 social planning neighbourhoods displayed by neighbourhood number, and will be updated to 158 neighbourhoods shortly.
Why is it called the junction Toronto?
The Junction, one of Toronto’s most lively neighbourhoods, is named because of its geography: the intersection of where four railway lines in the area meet, and its adjoining area, the Junction Triangle (extending from Lansdowne to its main strip of Sterling Road).
Where do millionaires live in Toronto?
Bridle Path is the most affluent neighborhood in Canada, and situated along millionaire’s row with affluent neighbors York Mills and Lawrence Park, which also made this list.
What is the prettiest street in Toronto?
- Queen Street.
- Toronto – Things to Do.