- 1 How many days are enough for Toronto?
- 2 What can I do with my girlfriend in Toronto?
- 3 What can couples do in Ontario?
- 4 What locals do in Toronto?
- 5 Do you need a car in Toronto?
- 6 Are things cheaper in Toronto?
- 7 Is graffiti alley in Toronto safe?
- 8 Is Niagara Falls Fun in the winter?
- 9 What can kids do in Toronto in winter?
- 10 What is there to do at night in Toronto?
- 11 Is Toronto expensive?
- 12 Is Toronto a safe city?
- 13 What are nicknames for Toronto?
- 14 What is the best time to go to Toronto?
- 15 How much spending money will I need for a week in Toronto?
- Walk through the Distillery District.
- Wander around the Toronto Islands.
- Take photos at Graffiti Alley.
- Go food tasting at St. Lawrence Market.
- Visit Ripley’s Aquarium.
- Do the EdgeWalk at the CN Tower.
- Stroll around Allan Gardens.
- Check out art at the Art Gallery of Ontario.
Additionally, how can I spend a day in Toronto?
- Start your day at Union Station.
- Have breakfast at St. Lawrence Market.
- Explore the Distillery District.
- Live on The Edge on CN Tower.
- Have lunch in Kensington Market.
- Check out Queen Street West.
- Shop at Eaton Centre and Bloor Street.
- Watch the sunset at the Harbourfront.
Amazingly, what can two people do in Toronto?
- Royal Ontario Museum. Javen / Shutterstock.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. ValeStock / Shutterstock.
- The Art Gallery of Ontario. V.
- CN Tower. Javen / Shutterstock.
- Niagara Falls. Facto Photo / Shutterstock.
- Toronto Botanical Garden. vvita / Shutterstock.
- Casa Loma.
- The Second City Toronto.
As many you asked, what can I do in Toronto for free?
- Art Gallery of Ontario. A staple of Toronto’s cultural experience is the Art Gallery of Ontario, known as the AGO.
- Aga Khan Museum.
- Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Redpath Sugar Museum.
- Ryerson Image Centre.
- Harbourfront Centre.
- Distillery District.
Considering this, what can you do in Toronto during Covid winter?
- Ice Skating at One of the City’s Top Rinks.
- Light Up Your Day With Illuminated Works of Art.
- Bring Your Appetite to The Distillery District.
- 3 Things to Know Before You Go.
Toronto is known for its multiculturalism, sports, and unique landmarks, such as the CN Tower. This bustling city features various cuisines, architectural mixtures, and a long history. Toronto is also home to one of the world’s largest film festivals, the Toronto International Film Festival.
How many days are enough for Toronto?
Toronto is a massive city so as a bare minimum I recommend spending 2 days in Toronto. However it time allows plan to spend 3 days in Toronto or even 4 to do more than just scratch the surface.
What can I do with my girlfriend in Toronto?
- Rent a tandem bike on the Toronto Islands.
- Take the Beyond Kensington Market Toronto Food Tour.
- Have a picnic in Trinity Bellwoods Park.
- Eat at a romantic restaurant, of course.
- Stroll through Toronto’s amazing museums.
- Chill out together at a beautiful bar.
What can couples do in Ontario?
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. 20,377. Aquariums.
- Niagara Falls Canada. 31,538. Points of Interest & Landmarks • Waterfalls.
- Parliament Hill and Buildings. 9,528. Historic Sites • Government Buildings.
- Toronto Island Park. 8,463. Islands • Parks.
- Lake Ontario. 792.
- Peller Estates Winery. 2,840.
- Port Credit. 956.
- Dundurn Castle. 681.
What locals do in Toronto?
- The Beaches Boardwalk. Boardwalk on Lake Ontario.
- Graffiti Alley. Rush Lane- T.O.’s Street Art Mecca.
- Aga Khan Museum. Exceptional Display of Islamic Arts.
- Ward’s Island Neighbourhood. A remote neighbourhood.
- Trinity Bellwoods Park. The Park Where the Party is at!
- CN Tower.
Do you need a car in Toronto?
You do not need a car in the city. Public transit is easy and efficient and goes most places you’d likely want to visit. Traffic can be heavy and frustrating to drive in, parking is expensive, and there is quite a bit of construction going on in the downtown core.
Are things cheaper in Toronto?
Toronto is home to a host of free and truly cheap activities, ranging from noshing on classic Canadian sandwiches to catching rays on one of the city’s many beaches. … All activities here cost less than 10 Canadian dollars ($7.50) or not even a dime.
Is graffiti alley in Toronto safe?
The place has a bit of a sketchy vibe but the presence of other visitors will make one feel relatively safe. The narrow alley has sections with potholes and dirty puddles so be sure to watch your step as you navigate the area. Garbage bins are not the ultimate eyesore here but overflowing trash and scattered litter.
Is Niagara Falls Fun in the winter?
Winter is prime time for exploring the best of Niagara County, with plenty of adventure and no crowds. Plan an action-packed, fun-filled winter getaway, taking in the magical icy vistas of the Falls and Niagara Falls State Park, and warm up with hot chocolate and a dip in an (indoor) heated pool.
What can kids do in Toronto in winter?
Munch at the Street Food Market, buy local at the Farmers’ Markets, play at the Children’s Garden (complete with art and nature lessons, and a hybrid hut-yurt playspace) or try a scavenger hunt. You can also enjoy skating, hiking or fat biking—riding the Evergreen trails on a bicycle with extra-wide tires for the snow.
What is there to do at night in Toronto?
- Get Tickets to a Pro Sports Game.
- Go Skydiving at iFly Toronto.
- Niagara Falls Illuminations.
- Stuff Your Face on a Food Tour.
- Tour the Distillery District.
- Hop on an Evening Cruise.
- See the City from the CN Tower.
- Catch a Performance.
Is Toronto expensive?
While the cost of living has gone up this year, Toronto is still ranked rather low on the list of the 209 most expensive cities in the world. The results of Mercer’s 2021 Cost of Living Survey are in and Toronto has jumped from 115th last year to 98th this year.
Is Toronto a safe city?
The general crime rate in Toronto is very low and the city has a reputation as one of the safest major cities in North America so it is very welcoming for women travelers.
What are nicknames for Toronto?
- The Six/6/6ix.
- The Big Smoke.
- Queen City.
- Hollywood North.
- Little York.
What is the best time to go to Toronto?
The best times to visit Toronto are late April through May and September through October. Peak tourist season occurs during the summer months: the sidewalks come alive with pedestrian marketplaces, patio restaurants and numerous cultural events. However, as temperatures rise, so do prices.
How much spending money will I need for a week in Toronto?
So, a trip to Toronto for two people for one week costs on average CA$3,148 ($2,507). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Toronto for one week usually costs around CA$1,574 for one person.