Here is the weather forecast for the day of Wednesday, July 21, 2021, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology:
– Fairly hot to hot weather in the South-East, the interior of the South provinces, the Souss and the plains to the West of the Atlas.
– Low clouds and misty formations in the morning and at night on the North and Center coasts.
– Sky slightly to temporarily cloudy in the afternoon over the High and Middle Atlas and clear to slightly cloudy elsewhere.
– Sand-hunting possible on the interior of the southern provinces.
– Moderate northerly wind over the South and the Center coasts and weak to moderate, from the South over the South of the Oriental and the South-East and from the North predominant elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 27/31 ° C in the South-East and the extreme South, 22/25 ° C in the interior of Souss and Chiadma and 16/22 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 42/46 ° C in the South-East, the interior of Souss, the plains of Tadla, Rehamna, the plateaus of Phosphates and Oulmés and the East and South of the Saharan provinces , 36/42 ° C on the Oriental, the Moulouya valley, the Saiss, the Rif, the interior of Gharb and Chiadma, 32/36 ° C on the Atlantic plains and 24/30 ° C on the coasts and reliefs.
– Beautiful sea on the Mediterranean, beautiful with little choppy on the Strait, little choppy between Cap Spartel and El Jorf and little choppy to choppy elsewhere.