Hereinafter the weather forecast for the day of Saturday June 12, 2021, as established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
– Hot weather in the South-East and the interior of the southern provinces and quite hot in the interior of the country.
– Dense low clouds and foggy formations or local drizzle on the coasts and the northern and central plains. – Stormy outbreaks in the Oriental, the Middle Atlas, its eastern slopes, the Rif and the eastern Mediterranean with showers or showers and thunderstorms in places.
– Stable weather and little cloudy or sunny elsewhere. – Sand-hunting in places on the South-East. – Moderate northerly wind over the South and the Center coasts and weak to moderate, from the South over the South-East and the South of the Oriental and from North to West elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 13/17 ° C on the reliefs, 25/30 ° C in the South-East, East and South of the Saharan provinces and 17/22 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 20/26 ° C on the reliefs, coasts and the extreme south of the Oriental, of 26/32 ° C on the North and Central Atlantic plains and the Oriental, of 32 / 38 ° C on the Saiss, the Moulouya valley, the Phosphates and Oulmès plateaus, the plains of Tadla, Rehamna, the Souss, the south-eastern and northern slopes of the southern provinces and 40/44 ° C on the South-East and the South and East of the Saharan provinces.
– Beautiful sea, slightly agitated on the Mediterranean and not very agitated on the Strait, slightly agitated to agitated between Tangier and Mehdia, agitated elsewhere locally not very agitated to agitated between Tarfaya and Boujdour.