Below is the weather forecast for Wednesday, May 12, 2021, as established by the Directorate General of Meteorology (DGM)
– A few low clouds with misty formations near the north and central coasts, at night and in the morning.
– Stable weather with clear to slightly cloudy skies over the whole of the Kingdom.
– Some possible sand-hunting in the southern provinces.
– Moderate to fairly strong wind on the central and southern coasts and weak to moderate, from the south over the southeast and from north to west elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 05/11 ° C on the reliefs, the Saiss and the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, 14/19 ° C in the south-east and the southern provinces and 09/15 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 18/23 ° C on the reliefs and the northern and central coasts, 26/32 ° C on the Oriental, the Saiss, the northern and central plains, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, the Souss and the interior of the southern provinces and 32/36 ° C in the south-east and the extreme south of the country.