Below is the weather forecast for Tuesday, May 4, 2021, as established by the Directorate General of Meteorology (DGM)
– Sky often to temporarily cloudy with scattered rains over the Mediterranean, the Rif and the extreme North-West.
– Unstable foci in the Oriental, High and Middle Atlas and their neighboring plains with stormy rains or showers.
– Dense low clouds with local drizzle on the Center coasts.
– Cloudy to clear skies elsewhere.
– Moderate to fairly strong northerly wind on the Center and South coasts, from south-west over the South-east and south of the Oriental, east over the Mediterranean and the Tangiers and weak to moderate from north to west elsewhere.
– Sand-hunting in places on the south of the Oriental and the South-East.
– Minimum temperatures of around 05/10 ° C on the reliefs, 14/20 ° C in the South-East and the South of the country and 10/16 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 14/20 ° C on the reliefs and the Mediterranean, 19/24 ° C on the Moulouya valley, the Saiss and the North of the Oriental, 23/29 ° C on the plateaux of phosphates, the North and Center plains, the Souss, the South-East, the South of the Oriental and the north of the South provinces and 29/33 ° C on the extreme South and South-East of the country.
– Slightly to rough seas on the Mediterranean, the Strait and between Cap Spartel and El Jorf, rough elsewhere.