The new LafargeHolcim Agadir-Souss plant in figures
Tidsi Nissendalene – Here are the main figures of the new LafargeHolcim Agadir-Souss plant which will be operational in July 2021:
– An investment of 3 billion Dirhams (MMDH) to support the development of Souss-Massa and the southern provinces of the Kingdom.
– An annual production capacity of 1.6 million tonnes of cement.
– Since the start of the site in 2018, nearly 1,400 people, including 30% of local human resources, work every day on the construction of the cement plant.
– The cement plant will be supplied from 2023 by wind power.
– 15% of investments are dedicated to environmental protection.
– A 4.0 factory at the cutting edge of technology and serving the development of the region.
– 2 roads built to open up the village of Tidsi Nissendalene.
– 1 drinking water network set up, two water towers and a pumping system powered by solar panels.
– 4 rehabilitated schools accommodate 700 local children who receive 1 filled satchel and 1 apron at the start of each school year.
– 2 supported women’s cooperatives, organized medical caravans and 1 equipped Taroudant hospital resuscitation service.
Last modification: April 07, 2021