Below is the weather forecast for Tuesday March 2, 2021, as established by the Directorate General of Meteorology (DGM)
– Rains or showers sometimes stormy on the Tangérois, the Rif, the Mediterranean, the Saiss, the Middle Atlas and its neighboring regions and the Oriental.
– Temporarily cloudy weather on the northern plains, the High Atlas and the phosphates and Oulmès plateaus with light scattered showers.
– Some snowflakes on the Middle Atlas. – Fairly cold weather on the Atlas.
– Moderate to locally fairly strong winds from the sector are variable over the Mediterranean and weak to moderate, from the East over the Tangiers and from the North in general elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around -02 / 03 ° C on the Atlas, 04/08 ° C on the Rif, the eastern highlands, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus and the south-eastern slopes and 08 / 14 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 05/11 ° C on the Atlas, 11/16 ° C on the Mediterranean shore, the Oriental, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, the Rif and the south-eastern slopes, 16/20 ° C on the Saiss, the northern and central coasts, the plains to the west of the Atlas and the Souss and 20/24 ° C on the southern provinces.
– Choppy to strong seas on the Mediterranean, little to rough on the Strait and on the coast.