Below is the weather forecast for Tuesday January 26, 2021, as established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
Often cloudy weather with rains or showers on Tangérois, Loukkos and Rif.
– Dense morning and night low clouds with mist or fog or sometimes drizzle on the coasts and plains north and center and the north of the southern provinces.
– Partly cloudy sky over the northern part and slightly cloudy to clear over the Center and the South.
– Quite cold weather on the reliefs and the Eastern Highlands.
– Weak to moderate wind from north to east over the south, east over the south-east and north to west elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 00/06 ° C on the reliefs and the eastern highlands, 07/13 ° C on the Saiss, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, the north of the Oriental, the South- East, the coasts and the northern plains, the Souss and the northeast of the southern provinces and 13/18 ° C on the Tangérois, the central and southern coasts.
– Maximum temperatures of the order of 08/13 ° C on the reliefs, 14/20 ° C on the Mediterranean, the Oriental, the Saiss, the plateaus of phosphates and Oulmès, the coasts and the northern plains and the Souss, 20/25 ° C on the south-eastern and north-western slopes of the southern provinces and 23/29 ° C on the south-east and the south.
– Slightly to rough seas at times strong over the Mediterranean to the east of Jebha, beautiful to slightly rough in the West, little to rough in the Strait and the Atlantic, sometimes rough to strong between Cap Sim and Tantan.