Below is the weather forecast for the day of Saturday, November 20, 2020, as established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
– Dense low clouds on the Mediterranean shore with localized drizzle.
– Night and morning misty formations near the north and central coasts, the Mediterranean shore and on the north of the Oriental.
– Stable weather with clear to slightly cloudy skies over the whole Kingdom.
– Fairly strong gusts of wind from the east over the Tangérois.
– Moderate easterly wind over the southern provinces and weak to moderate north to variable elsewhere.
– Sand-hunting in places in the interior of the southern provinces.
– Minimum temperatures of around 04/10 ° C in the reliefs and the Oriental, 17/22 ° C in the south and 12/18 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 14/20 ° C on the Atlas and the Oriental, 17/22 ° C on the Mediterranean, the Tangier, the south-eastern slopes, the Saïss and the phosphate plateaus, 21 / 27 ° C on the northern and central plains, the Souss and the east of the southern provinces and 27/32 ° C on the west of the southern provinces.
– Choppy to slightly choppy sea over the Mediterranean, choppy to strong over the Strait, little to choppy becoming choppy to strong in the afternoon north of Assilah, and little choppy to choppy elsewhere.