Below is the weather forecast for Friday, October 30, 2020, as established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
– Low fairly dense clouds over the western Mediterranean with possible scattered drizzle.
– Formation of low clouds, at night and in the morning, near the Atlantic coasts with haze or fog in places.
– Appearance of some cumuliform clouds over the High and Middle Atlas.
– The weather is slightly cloudy in the north and quite clear elsewhere.
– Sand-hunting in the north of the southern provinces and probably in the central regions.
– Fairly strong easterly wind over the central and eastern regions of the southern provinces, weak to moderate from south to east over the Oriental and South-east, from the eastern sector over the Tangiers and from the northern sector elsewhere in general .
– Minimum temperatures of around 05/10 ° C on the reliefs and the high eastern plateaus, 10/15 ° C on the Oriental, the Saiss, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, the northern plains, the Mediterranean and the South-East, 15/20 ° C on the Tangérois, the Souss, the central plains and the west of the southern provinces and 20/24 ° C on the east of the southern provinces and on the central regions.
– Maximum temperatures of around 20/25 ° C on the reliefs, the Oriental, the Mediterranean and the South-East, 25/30 ° C on the Saiss, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, the northern plains and on the Atlantic coasts and 30/35 ° C on the central plains, the Souss, the central regions and the southern provinces.
– Sea beautiful to little choppy on the Mediterranean, choppy to little choppy on the Strait, strong to very strong becoming progressively agitated to strong in the afternoon between Larache and Tarfaya and agitated to strong elsewhere.