Below is the weather forecast for Thursday, October 29, 2020, as established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
– Low clouds at night and in the morning near the northern and central coasts and the Mediterranean, with foggy formations in places.
– Sand-hunting in the north of the southern provinces.
– Temporary cloudy sky over the High Atlas and the southern provinces.
– Fairly sunny weather elsewhere.
– Fairly strong easterly wind over the Tangérois and the north of the southern provinces.
– Minimum temperatures of around 02/06 ° C on the Atlas and the Rif, 08/12 ° C on the Oriental, the Saiss, the plateaus, phosphates and Oulmès, the northern plains, the Mediterranean and the south-eastern slopes, the Souss, the coasts and the central plains and of 15/21 ° C on the southern provinces.
– Maximum temperatures of around 20/25 ° C in the reliefs, the Oriental and the Mediterranean, 29/35 ° C in the Souss, the Center and the southern provinces and 25/30 ° C elsewhere.
-Sea beautiful to little choppy on the Mediterranean, choppy on the strait, strong to very strong between Larache and Tarfaya and rough to strong elsewhere.