Hereinafter the weather forecast for the day of Saturday, September 26, 2020, as established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
– Relatively hot weather over the South-East and the interior of the southern provinces. – Low nighttime and morning clouds with fog on the central coasts and a few patches of mist on the northern coasts.
– Slightly unstable clouds in the afternoon over the High Atlas.
– Stable weather and clear to slightly cloudy skies elsewhere.
– Fairly strong northerly wind over the south, the center, the east and the atlas.
– Sand hunting in the Saharan provinces.
– Minimum temperatures of around 07/14 ° C on the Atlas, 24/29 ° C in the South-East and East of the Saharan provinces, 20/24 ° C on the plains of Tadla, Rhamna and Tensift and 17/22 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 39/44 ° C in the South-East and the interior of the southern provinces, 29/35 ° C on the plains of Tadla, Tensift, Rhamna, and Souss and 24/29 ° C on the rest of the kingdom. –
Slightly to rough seas on the Mediterranean and between Cap Spartel and Mehdia, nice to slightly rough on the Strait, rough to strong between Casablanca and Tarfaya and little to rough elsewhere becoming rough to strong in the evening south of Dakhla.