Below is the weather forecast for Wednesday, September 16, 2020, as established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
– Fairly hot weather in the southern and southeastern extremes. – Unstable clouds over the High and Middle Atlas, the Oriental and the south-eastern slopes with showers or thunderstorms.
– Temporary to often cloudy sky over the Mediterranean, the Rif, the Saiss and the northern plains with scattered drops.
– Cloudy weather elsewhere.
– Frequent sand-hunting in the southern provinces.
– Moderate to fairly strong wind from north to east over the southern provinces, weak to moderate southerly over the south-east and the east and from north to west elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 13/18 ° C on the Rif and Atlas, 19/24 ° C on the Oriental, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, the plains, the south-eastern slopes and near coasts and 25/30 ° C in the Souss, the South-East and the southern provinces.
– Daytime temperatures of around 39/44 ° C on the southern and south-eastern extremes, 33/38 ° C on the south-east, the north of the southern provinces, the interior of Souss, the plains in the ” West of the Atlas and the Moulouya valley, 28/33 ° C on the Atlantic plains, the Oriental, the Rif, the Saiss, the southern coasts and the plateaus of phosphates and Oulmès and 23/28 ° C on the Atlas, the Mediterranean and near the North and Center Atlantic coasts.
– Beautiful sea to little choppy in the Mediterranean, the strait and the Atlantic coasts between Tangier and Larache, little to choppy between Larache and Boujdour, and choppy to strong south of Boujdour.